Book Title: The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
Publisher: Clarkson Potter
Author: Gina Homolka
A New York Times Bestseller
- Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skinnytaste One and Done: 140 No-Fuss Dinners for Your Instant Pot®, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, Air Fryer, Dutch Oven, and More
- The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook: Easy and Wholesome Meals to Cook, Prep, Grab, and Go
- Taste of Home Skinny Slow Cooker: Cook Smart, Eat Smart with 278 Healthy Slow-Cooker Recipes
- Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
- The Skinnytaste Meal Planner: Track and Plan Your Meals, Week-by-Week
- Skinny Taste Cookbook
- Healthy Cookbook for Two: 175 Simple, Delicious Recipes to Enjoy Cooking for Two
- Better Homes and Gardens Calorie-Smart Meals: 150 Recipes for Delicious 300-, 400-, and 500-Calorie Dishes (Better Homes and Gardens Cooking)
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
Get the recipes everyone is talking about, handy nutrition facts, and 125 stunning photographs in the debut cookbook from the wildly popular blog Skinnytaste.
Gina Homolka is America’s most trusted home cook when it comes to easy, flavorful recipes that are miraculously low-calorie and made from all-natural, easy-to-find ingredients. Her blog, Skinnytaste is the number one go-to site for slimmed down recipes that you’d swear are anything but.
It only takes one look to see why people go crazy for Gina’s food: cheesy, creamy Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli with only 420 calories per serving, breakfast dishes like Make-Ahead Western Omelet "Muffins" that truly fill you up until lunchtime, and sweets such as Double Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies that are low in sugar and butter-free but still totally indulgent. The Skinnytaste Cookbook
features 150 amazing recipes: 125 all-new dishes and 25 must-have favorites. As a busy mother of two, Gina started Skinnytaste when she wanted to lose a few pounds herself. She turned to Weight Watchers for help and liked the program but struggled to find enough tempting recipes to help her stay on track. Instead, she started “skinny-fying” her favorite meals so that she could eat happily while losing weight.
With 100 stunning photographs and detailed nutritional information for every recipe, The Skinnytaste Cookbook
is an incredible resource of fulfilling, joy-inducing meals that every home cook will love.